- Rinse the mouthguard with cold water before using it.
- Hot water should never be used as it could cause the mouthguard to lose its shape.
- A soft toothbrush with toothpaste or mouthwash can also be used to clean the mouthguard after use.
- Rinse with water and dry the mouthguard thoroughly before storing in the case.
- You may also refit your mouthguard many times using the instructions provided.
- Be careful not to boil the mouthguard itself as it will shrink and deform at or near boiling temperature. This is why we call our water adaption technique “Warm and Fit”.
Used in AFL and Rugby
Signature’s Type 2 represents the current standard in classic warm and fit mouthguards.
- Absorbs impact
- Protects teeth, gums, jaws and joints
- Designed to fit mouth and teeth accurately to give better protection
- Has a comfortable fit to enable easy breathing, talking and drinking
- An affordable warm and fit design. Adapts to most mouths.
If you do NOT get a satisfactory fit following the instructions then please try to refit the guard. However apply the mouthguard to the warm water 30 seconds earlier then recommended in the instructions. Doing this provides more heat into the mouthguard material which in turn can allow more accurate moulding. Be careful not to burn your mouth, the mouth has many nerve endings sensitive to heat.