Exchange and Refund Policy
Uniform shop items come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure. You are also entitled to have the items repaired or replaced if the items fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to a major failure. If the failure is minor, we reserve our right to offer to repair only.
Change of mind
Our change of mind policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
If you change your mind, we will gladly offer an exchange or refund providing:
- The item is returned within 30 days of the original purchase. (Uniforms purchased in Term 4 for new students starting the following year, can be exchanged and refunded up until the end of Week 1 in Term 1 in the year the student starts)
- The item is in its original sale condition (unworn, unused, unwashed with original tags and labels attached and in its original packaging (if any))
- The original receipt, online order confirmation or another acceptable form of proof of purchase is presented
Refunds will be processed to the original payment method.
The following items cannot be returned if you change your mind:
- Rugby Headgear
- All Second-Hand Items
- All Sale Items
We will accept returns and provide you with a refund or repair where:
- The item is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, or
- The item is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- The product does not match the sample or our description.
Refunds will be provided using original payment method.